Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
got this recipe from my chef and it is fricken awesome you need to try it.
Make and share this Jumbo Stuffed Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta to al dente drain and run under cold water set aside.make sure you get the jumbo pasta shells.
- Brown the meats together with onion add garlic powder and salt.
- Put aside to cool.
- Mix together in large bowl eggs, parsley, basil, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Add meat and cheese mixture together.
- Stuff shells.
- Put in a deep baking dish.
- Pour sauce over shells.
- Cook at 350* F for 35 minutes.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella and cook for an additional 5 minutes.