Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
got this recipe from my chef and it is fricken awesome you need to try it.
- 35 pasta shells
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1 cup ground sausage meat
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pint tomato sauce
- Cook pasta to al dente drain and run under cold water set aside.make sure you get the jumbo pasta shells.
- Brown the meats together with onion add garlic powder and salt.
- Put aside to cool.
- Mix together in large bowl eggs, parsley, basil, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Add meat and cheese mixture together.
- Stuff shells.
- Put in a deep baking dish.
- Pour sauce over shells.
- Cook at 350* F for 35 minutes.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella and cook for an additional 5 minutes.