1/4 Photos of Jumbo Strawberry and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Fresh strawberries and chocolate baked in a delicious oatmeal batter that bakes out crispy on the outside and chewy inside. These are really big cookies! You can also cut the strawberries in quarters, depending on how large your berries are, also these oatmeal cookies are still delicious without using the strawberries.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, melted (no subs please!)
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced in halves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1Set oven 350°.
- 2Set oven rack to middle position.
- 3Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 4With an electric mixer, cream melted butter with sugars until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- 5Add in the eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, oatmeal and salt; mix well to combine.
- 7Add in the dry mixture to the creamed mixture; mix well until combined.
- 8Fold in the chocolate chips, strawberries (care not to break too many of the the berries when mixing in) walnuts and raisins.
- 9Shape into golf ball size balls.
- 10Place on a cookie sheet (leaving 2-inches apart).
- 11Bake for 12-16 minutes or until set.
- 12Cool ten minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Strawberry and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g