1/13 Photos of Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan
I made these for dinner tonight and they are scrumptious! Can be made ahead up to and including the breading stage and refrigerated. Then drizzle with butter and bake. Found on the Global Gourmet website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 3Mix together olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 4Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat.
- 5Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour.
- 6In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 7Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides.
- 8Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- 9Drizzle with melted butter.
- 10Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- 11Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.2 mg
- Sodium 1442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 31.8 g