Recipe by ICook4danny&Puddin
A really yummy way to make jumbo shells stuffed with cheese taste. It makes a large amount but could be cut in half. I think it is something you could be sure people would like and be really different. I found the basic on the back of the Barilla noodles box but fixed it up some as it would have seemed bland, so I made this and we love it.
Top Review by Summer Robinson
Easy and delicious recipe. My kiddos loved it and even asked for seconds. I had to double up on the shells and actually still had left over filling after filling a 9x13 casserole dish. I will definitely cut this recipe in half the next time I make it
- 340.19 g jumbo pasta shells
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 737.08 g spaghetti sauce, i like ragu meat flavored for this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 907.18 g ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded parmesan cheese, shredded
- 9.85 ml basil
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml instant minced onion
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.78 ml parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil shells with butter and salt to taste.
- Brown hamburger meat and combine with spaghetti sauce; drain shells.
- Combine the egg, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, basil, garlic powder, minced onion, oregano, salt, parsley flakes, and only 1 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Put the mixture in the shells like a tablespoon and half into each one line them up in across a three quart casserole dish.
- Pour the meat over the top and cook for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Add the remaining parmesan cheese over the shells and meat and allow to cook for 10 more minutes.