1/5 Photos of Jumbo Shells Stuffed With Cheese With Meat
1 hr 15 mins
A really yummy way to make jumbo shells stuffed with cheese taste. It makes a large amount but could be cut in half. I think it is something you could be sure people would like and be really different. I found the basic on the back of the Barilla noodles box but fixed it up some as it would have seemed bland, so I made this and we love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce, i like ragu meat flavored for this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1Boil shells with butter and salt to taste.
- 2Brown hamburger meat and combine with spaghetti sauce; drain shells.
- 3Combine the egg, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, basil, garlic powder, minced onion, oregano, salt, parsley flakes, and only 1 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- 4Put the mixture in the shells like a tablespoon and half into each one line them up in across a three quart casserole dish.
- 5Pour the meat over the top and cook for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- 6Add the remaining parmesan cheese over the shells and meat and allow to cook for 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Shells Stuffed With Cheese With Meat
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.6
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 1175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 37.4 g