1/13 Photos of Jumbo Prawns (Shrimp) With Mushrooms and Onions
Edit: This had a one star review because I forgot to list the amount of shrimp! It's now edited so I hope you give it a chance. This is so good! If you use smaller prawns make sure you reduce the amount of time you cook them. Recipe is from The Fisherman's Warf Cookbook.Time listed for recipe is if you are using peeled and deveined prawns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and butter in a heavy saute pan.
- 2Add the jumbo shrimp, which have been peeled, deveined, and split partly through the back.
- 3Stir gently 2 - 5 minutes.
- 4Add the chopped green onions, the mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook until the prawns have changed color, and add the dry white wine.
- 6Cook 3 minutes and serve in a hot chafing dish.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Prawns (Shrimp) With Mushrooms and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 397.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g