- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the onions and cheeses.
- Fill greased jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.