Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These would be great with soup!
Make and share this Jumbo Onion Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the onions and cheeses.
- Fill greased jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.