Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Chewy, jumbo cookies..Everyone from kids to grandma will love these
Make and share this Jumbo Oatmeal Granola and Fruit Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat 375.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Reduce speed and add in flour, soda, and salt.
- Hand stir in oats, granola, and fruits.
- Using a 1/2 cup scoop, place 4 scoops per large cookie sheet and flatten to a 4 inch circle. rotate cookie sheets if cooking together.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.