Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Chewy, jumbo cookies..Everyone from kids to grandma will love these
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 2 cups dried fruit
- Preheat 375.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Reduce speed and add in flour, soda, and salt.
- Hand stir in oats, granola, and fruits.
- Using a 1/2 cup scoop, place 4 scoops per large cookie sheet and flatten to a 4 inch circle. rotate cookie sheets if cooking together.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
Good cookie jar cookies. Used 1 cup raisins and 1 c chocolate chips instead of dried fruit. Made regular-sized cookies, just have to remember not to overbake. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
My DH Loved these cookies and that say's it all!