From Martha's Everyday Food. These are my current favorite oatmeal cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; in a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add flour mixture; beat just until combined. Stir in oats,raisins and coconut, beat just until combined.
- 3Drop level 1/4 cup measures of dough 1 1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets. (I use parchment paper).
- 4Bake until cookies have spread and are golden brown and soft to the touch, 18 to 20 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Cool 5 minutes on sheets; transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 20 large cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g