This is a recipe that I've had since my High School Home Economics course way back in 19?? ...... oh, does it matter what year it was!! They are my favorite cookie still.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together butter and firmly packed brown sugar until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 3Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add the dry ingredients and rolled oats to the creamed mixture.
- 6Mix until well blended.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins. I don't put raisins in mine (kids don't like them) so I double my chocolate chips instead).
- 8Drop dough onto greased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g