Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the best chocolate chip cookies! They are so chewy!
Make and share this Jumbo Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and firmly packed brown sugar, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients and rolled oats to the creamed mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.