Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the best chocolate chip cookies! They are so chewy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream together butter and firmly packed brown sugar, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients and rolled oats to the creamed mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Yum! In a convection oven, bake for about 12 minutes otherwise they end up a bit dark. Popular with everyone.