Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the best chocolate chip cookies! They are so chewy!
Make and share this Jumbo Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and firmly packed brown sugar, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients and rolled oats to the creamed mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Yum! In a convection oven, bake for about 12 minutes otherwise they end up a bit dark. Popular with everyone.