These are the best chocolate chip cookies! They are so chewy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and firmly packed brown sugar, until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 2Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients and rolled oats to the creamed mixture. Mix until well blended.
- 4Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- 5Drop dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 441.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g