1/4 Photos of Jumbo Large Top Chocolate Chip (Or Blueberry) Muffins
Sometimes regular sized muffins just aren't good enough. This recipe is already doubled, and for use in a jumbo muffin tin that holds 6 muffins. These are for large topped muffins, so each section will be filled to the top. The photos I provided have decorative green sugar on top of the chocolate chip muffins. It was all I had on hand and is bigger then normal sugar. The other photos are of Blueberry muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (tad overflowing from cup)
- 1 cup milk (tad overflowing from cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (do not add for blueberry muffins)
- 1Mix eggs, oil, milk, sugar and extract (remember no extract if you are making blueberry muffins. It will be too moist) together on medium speed with a mixer. I add a little extra of the oil and milk so the muffin isn't too dry. Just a little overflowing from the cups. (again, not needed if you are making blueberry muffins.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in other bowl.
- 3Combine and mix with mixer.
- 4Once all mixed together add Chocolate Chips and mix with spoon. The 1 1/4 cup may sound like a lot but it really isn't. Add nuts if you wish. Make sure its mixed well. (here is where you add blueberries if you wish to make blueberry muffins. Don't add too many ore they'll be kinda gross).
- 5Fill each cup ALL the way to the top for a bigger topped muffin.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 29 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Large Top Chocolate Chip (Or Blueberry) Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.5
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 11.3 g