1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
My Private Note
jumbo c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 2Add powdered sugar; beat just until smooth.
- 3Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour while baking and cooling cookies.
- 4Heat oven to 350°F.
- 5Make cookies as directed on package; cool completely.
- 6Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture on bottom of 1 cookie; top with another cookie, bottom side down.
- 7Press cookies together slightly so cream cheese mixture just extends past edges of cookies.
- 8Roll edge of cream cheese mixture in chopped peanuts to generously coat.
- 9Repeat with remaining cookies.
- 10Serve immediately, or store in single layer tightly covered in refrigerator up to 4 hours (cookies stored longer become very soft).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 517.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g