Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury create n bake refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3⁄4-1 cup honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar; beat just until smooth.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour while baking and cooling cookies.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Make cookies as directed on package; cool completely.
- Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture on bottom of 1 cookie; top with another cookie, bottom side down.
- Press cookies together slightly so cream cheese mixture just extends past edges of cookies.
- Roll edge of cream cheese mixture in chopped peanuts to generously coat.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately, or store in single layer tightly covered in refrigerator up to 4 hours (cookies stored longer become very soft).