MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Theese are the best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever had. So buttery, crunchie and chewie. You can also add coconut or make with white chocolate chips or a combo of both. But always add the oatmeal and cornfakes. Yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2Cream butter, margarine and sugars well.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Stir in flour mixture alternately with oil until all is thouroughly mixed.
- 5Stir in corn flakes, oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- 6Chill dough about 1 hour before baking.
- 7Preheat oven to 350*.
- 8Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- 9Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- 10Cool on racks.
- 11Makes about 40 4 inches cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant plain oatmeal