This recipe is in request of cookies with Corn Flakes. This recipe is from a recipe book from Kelloggs and they look ummy.
My Private Note
jumbo c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- 2In large bowl beat tog margarine and sugar till light and fluffy, then eggs and vanilla.
- 3Beat well.
- 4Add flour mixture, mixing till combined.
- 5Fold in 2 cups crushed cereal, chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- 6Drop a 1/4 cup measure of batter into remaining cereal and roll to coat.
- 7Place on cookie sheets and flatten to 3 inches in diameter, then bake at 350 degF for 15 minutes or till light golden brown.
- 8Remove immediately from sheets and cool on wire racks.
- 9Baking time is per cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Corn Flakes Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 330.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g