Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is in request of cookies with Corn Flakes. This recipe is from a recipe book from Kelloggs and they look ummy.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In large bowl beat tog margarine and sugar till light and fluffy, then eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Add flour mixture, mixing till combined.
- Fold in 2 cups crushed cereal, chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop a 1/4 cup measure of batter into remaining cereal and roll to coat.
- Place on cookie sheets and flatten to 3 inches in diameter, then bake at 350 degF for 15 minutes or till light golden brown.
- Remove immediately from sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Baking time is per cookie sheet.