Recipe by Shar-on
This recipe is in request of cookies with Corn Flakes. This recipe is from a recipe book from Kelloggs and they look ummy.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups corn flakes, crushed to equal 4 cups,divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In large bowl beat tog margarine and sugar till light and fluffy, then eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Add flour mixture, mixing till combined.
- Fold in 2 cups crushed cereal, chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop a 1/4 cup measure of batter into remaining cereal and roll to coat.
- Place on cookie sheets and flatten to 3 inches in diameter, then bake at 350 degF for 15 minutes or till light golden brown.
- Remove immediately from sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Baking time is per cookie sheet.