From Recipegoldmine.com. I made these the day before Easter and within 30 minutes of coming out of the oven they were gone! I got 10 giant cookies and baked them for 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 -20 hershey cookies 'n' creme nuggets, coarsely chopped (I threw in a few more)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Melt the bittersweet chocolate in a saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- 4Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- 6Reduce speed to low; blend in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until just combined.
- 7Blend in the melted chocolate.
- 8Blend in the flour mixture, 1/4 cup at a time, until just combined.
- 9Gently stir in the cookies'n' creme chunks.
- 10Drop the dough by 1/4 cupfuls 2" apart onto the cookie sheets; bake 10-14 minutes, until the cookies are just set and the edges appear dry.
- 11Don't overbake.
- 12Cool completely (or until you just can't stand it anymore!) on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Cookies 'n' Creme Drops
Serving Size: 1 (1031 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cookies 'n' creme nuggets