1/7 Photos of Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Kim D.'s Note:
This jumbo cookie reminds me of those you buy in the mall!
My Private Note
pizza s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1With an electric mixer, blend together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- 2Add flour, baking soda, and pudding mix and mix well.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Pour into a lightly greased pizza pan.
- 5Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until done.
- 6Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 7Once the cookie is cool, you may decorate the cookie using a piping bag or hand held decorator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 330.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light brown sugar