Recipe by Kim D.
This jumbo cookie reminds me of those you buy in the mall!
Top Review by Maureenie
Everyone loved this! Made it for our family's celebration of all the summer and fall birthdays, and it was large enough for six names! Like some of the other reviewers, I used a half of Sue L's Buttercream Frosting. I told my nieces and nephews it was a pizza cookie! Note: Not that this dessert was intended to be low fat or low sugar, but I have made this using a non-fat, no sugar added vanilla pudding just because I didn't have the regular pudding on hand and wasn't able to recognize any deviance in flavor.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbetty crocker chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer, blend together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking soda, and pudding mix and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once the cookie is cool, you may decorate the cookie using a piping bag or hand held decorator.