This jumbo cookie reminds me of those you buy in the mall!
Make and share this Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Food.com.
- With an electric mixer, blend together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking soda, and pudding mix and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once the cookie is cool, you may decorate the cookie using a piping bag or hand held decorator.