Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This jumbo cookie reminds me of those you buy in the mall!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbetty crocker chocolate frosting
- With an electric mixer, blend together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking soda, and pudding mix and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once the cookie is cool, you may decorate the cookie using a piping bag or hand held decorator.
This was very good and really easy to make!! I cooked mine for about 23 minutes and it was perfect! Served this for our Super Bowl party and everyone loved it! Will be making again in a couple weeks for DSs 2nd birthday!!
This was sooooooo easy and fun to make with my 10 year old daughter. We made it for our NewYears Eve party last night and it was a huge hit! It is the best chocolate chip cookie we have ever tasted. We added walnuts it was yummy!!!!! Totally recommend it! We followed the directions perfectly and it came out perfect no spreading issues or anything like that! See our photo, I will upload it also.
I halved the recipe and wrote Happy Birthday w/ food gel. Baked at 325 for 20 minutes on a jelly pan (I think I made the cookie a little too thick). Just bake til the edges are brown. It came out perfect and the quantity was enough for us.