Recipe by Sam #3
Made with Pillsbury Jumbo Cresent Rolls, these are a very simple, quick and tasty meal.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
Five stars for an easy weeknight dinner! Made as directed with chicken that I poached then shredded! I loved the green onions in here and added some finely chopped celery! We also discussed that these would travel really well and would be great to make for a road trip (we generally make our food and take it along to avoid overloading on McDonalds etc) Thanks for posting! We will make this again! Made for PRMR tag January 2010!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 3⁄4 cup fat free cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix chicken, cheese, onions and mayo.
- Unroll well chilled dough and seperate into 4 triangles.
- Place 1/4 chicken mixture on wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle to enclose filling. Curve ends inward.
- Place point down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes.