1/1 Photo of Jumbo Chicken Salad Stuff'ems
Sam #3's Note:
Made with Pillsbury Jumbo Cresent Rolls, these are a very simple, quick and tasty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix chicken, cheese, onions and mayo.
- 3Unroll well chilled dough and seperate into 4 triangles.
- 4Place 1/4 chicken mixture on wide end of each triangle.
- 5Roll up each triangle to enclose filling. Curve ends inward.
- 6Place point down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 16-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Chicken Salad Stuff'ems
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: