Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Made with Pillsbury Jumbo Cresent Rolls, these are a very simple, quick and tasty meal.
Make and share this Jumbo Chicken Salad Stuff'ems recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 3⁄4 cup fat free cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix chicken, cheese, onions and mayo.
- Unroll well chilled dough and seperate into 4 triangles.
- Place 1/4 chicken mixture on wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle to enclose filling. Curve ends inward.
- Place point down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes.
Five stars for an easy weeknight dinner! Made as directed with chicken that I poached then shredded! I loved the green onions in here and added some finely chopped celery! We also discussed that these would travel really well and would be great to make for a road trip (we generally make our food and take it along to avoid overloading on McDonalds etc) Thanks for posting! We will make this again! Made for PRMR tag January 2010!
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!!! I made this with the ingredients as stated. I first saute'ed the diced chicken with Mrs. Dash, garlic powder, and some paprika in a bit of oil. I then used the food processor to mix it up and get a finer texture then spread the mixture over the entire top of the crescent rolls before rolling them up. This made 8 wonderfully delicious treats. A definite keeper!
these were very very good and super quick i really liked the combo of flavior i will make this again and again