Recipe by tomsawyer
This recipe could be halved if you wanted to make less cookies or just be able to make them smaller.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup softened margarine (or butter, doesn't really matter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bag candy covered plain chocolate candies (two cups)
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large mixer bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, margarine, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the candy and nuts.
- Beat until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in candy and peanuts.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls (they're jumbo) about two inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.