Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I've had this recipe for years and its still a favorite in this house. The grandkids are enjoying them now. Let me know how you like them. :)
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces miniature M&M baking bits (dark or milk)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy; add egg.
- Combine flour and baking soda; blend into creamed mixture. Stir in M & M baking bits, raisins and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonsful of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 13-15 minutes
- Cool 2-3 minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool thoroughly.
- Store in tightly covered container.