Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in the updated version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Mary Ann Dell of Phoenixville, PA, who says: "A friend brought this delicious, down-home dessert to church and fortunately also brought the recipe! It's wonderful with a dollop of whipped topping."
- 709.77 ml halved fresh strawberries
- 354.88 ml fresh raspberries
- 354.88 ml fresh blueberries
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml quick-cooking oats
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Combine sugar and tapioca; sprinkle over berries and toss gently.
- Pour into a greased 11x7 inch baking dish; let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in butter; sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.