Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in the updated version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Mary Ann Dell of Phoenixville, PA, who says: "A friend brought this delicious, down-home dessert to church and fortunately also brought the recipe! It's wonderful with a dollop of whipped topping."
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Combine sugar and tapioca; sprinkle over berries and toss gently.
- Pour into a greased 11x7 inch baking dish; let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in butter; sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.