PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this in the updated version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Mary Ann Dell of Phoenixville, PA, who says: "A friend brought this delicious, down-home dessert to church and fortunately also brought the recipe! It's wonderful with a dollop of whipped topping."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- 2Combine sugar and tapioca; sprinkle over berries and toss gently.
- 3Pour into a greased 11x7 inch baking dish; let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Stir in butter; sprinkle over berry mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbleberry Crumble (Mixed Fruit Cobbler)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g