Recipe by angie_pangie
These are amazing giant cookies that are chock full of everything good - almonds, pecans, chocolate chips and raisins. My dh, who can't stand raisins, couldn't keep his hands off of these cookies. Don't chop your pecan halves and leave the almonds in larger pieces as well. You're going to love these!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups toasted whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces or 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, foil or silicone.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat in sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can and add any remaining flour by hand, if necessary.
- Stir in nuts, raisins, and chocolate pieces.
- Using 1/4 cup of dough for each cookie, drop dough about 3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and set. The centers with be paler than the edges.
- Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire race; let cool.