Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a Red, White and Blue smoothie for you to try this 4th of July! It turns a magnificent purple color when blended!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup rice milk or 1 cup yogurt
- 6 large strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground (optional)
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener (I used agave syrup) or 2 tablespoons honey (I used agave syrup) or 2 tablespoons agave syrup (I used agave syrup) or 2 tablespoons sugar (I used agave syrup)
- 3 -4 cups water, enough to cover all the fruit
- Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.