Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Julie also is always thinking of how to cut the fat & calories nd here is one of the favorites.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken pieces
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup . soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon . flour
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (not dry)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken into a pre-sprayed shallow baking pan.
- Into a small bowl mix place All remaining ingredients
- (EXCEPT Parmesan).
- Mix well and spread over chicken and bake 35 minutes.
- Place parmesan on top and bake another 12 minutes.
This is a pretty good recipe. DH liked it a bit more than me, but I have more plain taste buds. I thought the garlic was a bit too much. Next time I make this, I will reduce to 1 large garlic clove or maybe just us the garlic powder. The sauce separated and curdled a bit in the oven. I did use nonfat yogurt, next time I'll try reduced fat or use whole fat yogurt and see if it happens again. Thanks for posting!