I made this up while shopping in the grocery store. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb celery, chopped
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 32 ounces chicken broth, veg broth for veg option (use water (or more)
- 32 ounces organic crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb pasta (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon spike sodium-free seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 . 5-inch chunks
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1heat the oil on medium high.
- 2add garlic
- 3saute 2 minutes.
- 4add vinegar, onion, celery, carrot and 1/2 t coarse salt.
- 5saute until onions start to get clear and celery is fragrant (add a little broth if needed).
- 6add remaining ingredients and cook on medium until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 771.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: