Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up while shopping in the grocery store. I hope you like it.
Make and share this Julie's Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb celery, chopped
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 32 ounces chicken broth, veg broth for veg option (use water (or more)
- 32 ounces organic crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb pasta (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon spike sodium-free seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 . 5-inch chunks
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- heat the oil on medium high.
- add garlic
- saute 2 minutes.
- add vinegar, onion, celery, carrot and 1/2 t coarse salt.
- saute until onions start to get clear and celery is fragrant (add a little broth if needed).
- add remaining ingredients and cook on medium until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes.