Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 19 mins
Yum! No one even guessed the squash was in there :)
- 473.18 ml cornbread, crumbled
- 354.88 ml cooked yellow squash (boiled and drained)
- 170.09-226.79 g cooked sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 14.79 ml bacon grease
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 226.79 g can cream of celery soup
- 0.25 ml poultry seasoning (to taste)
- kosher salt, to taste, if needed
- Cook cornbread, squash and sausage separately.
- Saute onion in bacon grease.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and bake covered in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cover last 10 minutes or so.