1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 19 mins
Yum! No one even guessed the squash was in there :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cornbread, squash and sausage separately.
- 2Saute onion in bacon grease.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Combine all ingredients and bake covered in oven for 1 hour.
- 5Remove cover last 10 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Squash and Sausage Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 400.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: