- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oleo
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter 9x13 pan.
- Spread peanuts 1/2 inch thick in bottom of pan.
- Melt peanut butter ships and butter in saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add sweetened condensed milk and marshmallows.
- Spread mixure over nuts.
- Spread and press remaining nuts over mixture.
- Chill and cut into squares.
- Suggestion: After cutting into squares, wrap each square with waxed paper.