Macaroni cheese with a twist. Packed with lots of flavours & colour. Serve with a mixed salad for a tasty wholesome family meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 200C/400F/gas 6.
- 21. Cook pasta per instructions.
- 32. Fry off the bacon, leeks, onions, mushrooms.
- 43. In a separate pan make your cheese sauce by mixing the flour, mustard & stock and bring to the boil stirring continuously. Stir in the cheese and continue to stir until cheese has melted.
- 54. In a large oven proof dish put pasta, cooked bacon mixture and tomatoes stir to combine.
- 65. Pour over the cheese sauce & stir to coat the other ingredients.
- 76. Bake in the oven for 30mins until golden.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Macaroni Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: