Recipe by Oolala
No onions or green specks here. A friend made these for dinner while I was over. It was so easy to prepare, that I took the recipe and made it for my kids and they loved it.
- 8 slices whole wheat bread (or seedless Rye)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or lemon pepper)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, rip the bread into small pieces.
- Add salmon, eggs, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Mix well.
- Shape mixture into 8 one inch thick round patties.
- In a big skillet, over medium heat, heat salad oil.
- Cook the patties 10 minutes or until browned on both sides, turning once.
- If you like, serve with lemon wedges and tarter sauce.