Recipe by puppitypup
I like to serve this for special occasions, but it's a delicious salad to serve anytime during Fall and Winter.
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, cut
- 59.14 ml feta cheese
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml glazed walnuts
- 2 pears, sliced and roasted (optional)
- 59.14 ml pureed pear
- 133.10 ml walnut oil
- 88.74 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- To roast pears, toss with 2 T butter and 2 T sugar and roast at 500 degrees until slightly browned on both sides. Cool.
- Add all ingredients except dressing.
- Add only as much dressing as needed to toss salad. Store remainder of salad dressing in fridge.