Recipe by puppitypup
I like to serve this for special occasions, but it's a delicious salad to serve anytime during Fall and Winter.
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, cut
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup glazed walnuts
- 2 pears, sliced and roasted (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup pureed pear
- 9 tablespoons walnut oil
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- To roast pears, toss with 2 T butter and 2 T sugar and roast at 500 degrees until slightly browned on both sides. Cool.
- Add all ingredients except dressing.
- Add only as much dressing as needed to toss salad. Store remainder of salad dressing in fridge.