Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was made in attempt to make Garlic Chicken Pizza #160506, but after not having some of the ingredients (DH never put them on the list & picked that pizza out) i came up with this. It was yummy if i do say so myself,LOL. I want to try with Shrimp & Scallops.
- 19 inches pizza crusts (pre made or homemade doesn't matter)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil (2 TBSP italian seasons 1TBSP i used about 8 grinds of McCormick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced roma tomatoes (i used 3)
- 4 -8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms (i used baby bella)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 425. When ready to assemble.
- Get pizza crust ready. If using store bought do this when chicken is cooking.If making your own plan ahead!
- Place the next 6 ingredients in a large enough bowl, cover and refridgerate atleast 30 minutes up to 2 hours. (I marniated for about 1hr 15 minutes)
- Drain well.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and butter.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- On your crust spread pesto evenly to taste.
- Sprinkle motzarella evenly.
- Top that with the cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes, shrooms, and the onions evenly around. You can add more or less to taste.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.