Recipe by Julie in TX
This is a good dish to serve with turkey & the trimmings during the holidays. It can be prepared ahead of time and keeps well in the freezer. There is no cooking time...just freezing time.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Served this with Thanksgiving dinner and the kids gobbled it down. They thought the "pink stuff" was ice cream. Omitted the nuts and used fresh lemon juice. Was a nice cool side dish, and so easy since it can be made ahead. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup reconstituted lemon juice
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients, adding whipped topping last.
- Put into a 9 X 13 glass dish and place in the freezer.
- Let freeze until frozen solid.
- I usually make this the night before I need to serve it.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 3" squares.
- Serve on top of a lettuce leaf on a salad plate.