Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good dish to serve with turkey & the trimmings during the holidays. It can be prepared ahead of time and keeps well in the freezer. There is no cooking time...just freezing time.
- Combine all the ingredients, adding whipped topping last.
- Put into a 9 X 13 glass dish and place in the freezer.
- Let freeze until frozen solid.
- I usually make this the night before I need to serve it.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 3" squares.
- Serve on top of a lettuce leaf on a salad plate.
Served this with Thanksgiving dinner and the kids gobbled it down. They thought the "pink stuff" was ice cream. Omitted the nuts and used fresh lemon juice. Was a nice cool side dish, and so easy since it can be made ahead. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I got this recipe from a church cookbook. I chose this one since I didn't want to worry about jello setting. I made a few changes: used my tangerine- cranberry sauce (posted) instead of canned, fresh whipped cream, and left out nuts.This turned out very creamy and cuts beautifully.