1/1 Photo of Julie's Easy Country Style Pork Ribs
I came up with this recipe for camping. It's an easy recipe with endless variations. You can play with the spices, the type of jam, and the cooking method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat ribs dry, sprinkle with spices, then hand rub the spices into the ribs.
- 2Mix together the jam and barbecue sauce and brush onto the ribs.
- 3Barbecue on grill, turning and basting often. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your ribs and the heat of your grill. On our grill it takes about 35 minutes.
- 4OR put in crock pot on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- 5OR bake the ribs in the oven, covered with aluminum foil, at 300 degrees for 3 hours. Then uncover and increase temperature to 350 degrees. Baste with the sauce and bake one more hour, turning and basting again after 30 minutes. (DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF YOUR RIBS, THIS MIGHT BE TOO LONG OF A COOKING TIME, SEE THE REVIEWS).
- 6OR cook in heavy covered pot on stovetop, starting on medium and reducing heat after 10 minutes or so. Cook for about 3 hours, basting and turning as you go.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Easy Country Style Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1363.2
- Calories from Fat 774
- Total Fat 86.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 798.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 78.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: