Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Oh so fattening but oh so good. Use just a little on a salad or steamed asparagus or whatever veggie you like and mmmm it's so good.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow to refrigerate for at least 1 hour or longer as the flavors marry and it becomes even better.
- **Note** if you really want to kick this recipe up a notch or two use heavy cream instead of half and half.