Recipe by tuttifrutti
A recipe from a co worker of mine. This is a really tasty snack that is great around the Christmas season. Can't get enough of
- 4 ounces almonds, slivered
- 1⁄4 lb butter (1 cube)
- 1⁄4 lb margarine (1 cube)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- Club crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Break club crackers into individual crackers. Put on two cookie sheets.
- Mix butter, oleo, sugar and boil until foamy about 1 minutes.
- Put slivered almonds on top of crackers.
- Pour butter mixture on crackers.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch carefully.
- Put on wax paper.