Julie's Chunky Cream of Potato Soup
- Chop celery and carrot; add onion; add water, simmer 30 minutes; add garlic, salt, and bouillon.
- Add simmered mixture to mashed potatoes slowly until gone; add chunked potatoes.
- Add butter, milk, and paprika and heat through.
- May serve with chives and parsley and grated cheese if wished.
- Makes 3 or 4 servings.
- From the Family Recipe Box, in Julie's teenaged handwriting; no date, but I remember coming up with this recipe on my own sometime around 1980- Mom was so proud!