Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Addictive dessert because it's light & fluffy and not too chocolatey...just right!
Make and share this Julie's Chocolate Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 2 packages instant mousse (choco or vanilla)
- 1 container whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- Skor candy bar (crushed)
- trifle bowl
- Bake cake according to directions on box.
- Make mousse& whipping cream (add kahlua in whipping cream) according to directions.
- Crumble 1/3 of cake on bottom of trifle bowl, layer with mousse then layer with whipped cream.
- Repeat and top with crushed Skor Bar.
- Refridgerate or serve immediately.