Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
easy to make and great for those cold fall and winter dinners. makes enough to freeze for future dinners.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can tomato juice
- 2 cans hot chili beans
- 2 packages chili seasoning mix (chili man)
- cruched red pepper (optional for extra heat)
- brown ground beef, drain off fat.
- add remaining ingredients.
- simmer for several hours.
- best to use a heat reflector so is won't scorch on the bottom of pot.