Recipe by puppitypup
Easy and delicious! The cream cheese and green onions really make this dish special. This was originally a bean dip recipe, but we like it so much we serve it as refried beans too.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup queso ranchero
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, minced
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together and heat in the microwave until everything is melted and mixed well.
- If serving as a dip, place in crockpot on warm. Tastes even better if you make it up ahead of time, refrigerate 'til needed then reheat.
- Note: When doubling the recipe, it's okay to use a 30 ounce can - you don't have to be exact with the measurements.