3 hrs 10 mins
I got this from my cousin Julie several years ago. Everyone loved it and it was served at many showers and brunches. If you don't like mint, you can try a different flavor for that layer. One of my friends used peanut butter. This takes awhile to make because it must chill after each layer. It is not difficult.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Cream the sugar and 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter.
- 3Add the eggs, flour, salt, chocolate syrup and vanilla. Mix well. Pour into pan.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Then put in refrigerator to chill.
- 5Mix 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter with the confectioner sugar and creme de menthe.
- 6Spread over the chilled brownies.
- 7Put back in refrigerator to chill again.
- 8Melt together the chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter.
- 9Spread over the top of the mint layer and chill again!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's 3 Layer Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g