Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Salad with meat and egg cut in long thin strips with a honey mustard dressing.
- 4 cups lettuce
- 2 large eggs
- 20 g onions
- 100 g chicken
- 100 g ham
- 60 g mozzarella cheese
- 100 g tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut up the lettuce as you like and put the lettuce in a bowl.
- Cut the onion into rings and put in bowl.
- cut the tomatoes as you like best and put in bowl.
- Boil the eggs, peel and cut into long thin strips put on top of veggies.
- Cut the meat and cheese into long thin strips and put on top of the veggies.
- Mix dressing ingredients to your liking and if you want, make more!