- 1 lb carrot
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Using vegetable peeler or food processor, shred carrots into long strands.
- In pot of boiling salted water, cook carrots for 1-2 minutes or until barely tender.
- Drain and refresh under cold running water and drain again.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in honey and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add carrots.
- Stir and toss 2-3 minutes or until carrots are heated through and well coated.
- Season with pepper and nutmeg to taste.