Recipe by soslakebbq
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A great side dish to accompany chicken, turkey, beef, pork or fish entrée.
- 2 (24 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread 1 package of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns in a 9X13 inch pan. Sprinkle diced onion evenly over potatoes in pan. Slice stick of butter evenly and dot potatoes with butter slices. Top with second package of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Pour the heavy whipping cream evenly over potatoes, onions and butter in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt evenly over top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes at 350°.