Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Hearty Simply-fied shepard's pie for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (thaw completely)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar turkey gravy (ready to serve)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground turkey in fry pan. Add thawed vegetables and gravy to the browned turkey and blend all ingredients together in the browning pan. Pour mixture evenly into a standard pie plate. Spread Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes evenly over the mixture in the pie pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over mixture and bake for five more minutes.