Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is not only easy but so darn good.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter.
- Once creamed add cool whip.
- Pour and spread this mixture into the pie shell.
- Top with a layer of cool whip.
- Mix with your fingers the peanut butter and powdered sugar until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the cool whip layer.
- Chill for an hour before eating.